Rental Income

You are here : Member Forums Tax Planning and Financial Rental Income
4 Posts
0 Thanks

I have a mortgaged BTL property in my own name and all rental income comes to my personal income and I am paying 40% Tax. Since I also have a Limited company specific to properties only I was wondering if I could get my tenant deposit rent in name of the limited company so that some tax could be saved. Is it all legal to do so.

09/09/2018 13:38

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions

Share this page