You are here : Member Forums Other Insurance
3 Posts
0 Thanks

We have a leasehold property so buildings insurance is via freeholder. We are now going to let out on Airbnb type basis so needs
Contents and liability insurance. I canít seem to find out which insurance companies will cover me? Any advice e?

10/09/2018 18:41

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions

Share this page