Claimable expenditures

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Claimable expenditures
7 Posts
1 Thanks

I am preparing my residential home for rental, as I am going to live abroad.

Am I able to claim for redecorating, fixing the central heating (£1550), new flooring, EPC, gas cert etc as tax deductible expenditures on my next self assessment form?

Many thanks

10/09/2018 19:31

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions

Share this page