Tenant wants boyfriend to move in

You are here : Member Forums Other Tenant wants boyfriend to move in
1 Posts
0 Thanks

My tenant of 6 years is a single mother and her father is guarantor. She has an AST on a periodic tenancy and has asked if her new boyfriend (not the father of her child) can move in. They both have part time jobs and receive benefits. Her father is happy to continue as guarantor. The boyfriend is going to pay my tenant £x amount each week to cover his share of household bills. My tenant will continue paying me rent monthly as usual. Should I produce a new joint tenancy agreement or can I leave it as it is? Could the boyfriend be a lodger of the tenant? Any advice would be much appreciated. She is an excellent tenant.

26/09/2018 09:42

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions

Share this page