You are here : Member Forums HMO Licensing Studio
3 Posts
0 Thanks

We have a Studio flat attached to our residence occupied by a single tenant do we need to licence the property and does it need a legionnaires certificate.
The property is in Mid-Sussex.

08/10/2018 20:16

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions

Share this page