Damage to property

You are here : Member Forums Maintenance Damage to property
Forum Avatar
14 Posts
2 Thanks

Hi, my tenant has contacted me to say she was cleaning the radiator and it has come off the wall bringing the plaster off with it. Obviously it needs repairing butvshould I as a landlord be covering the cost, or is it their expense as they damaged it? I don't know if anyone's insurance would cover this. I'd appreciate it if you could offer any advice? Many thanks Davina

13/10/2018 17:04

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions

Share this page