Tenant wants to run childminding business

You are here : Member Forums Other Tenant wants to run childminding business
5 Posts
1 Thanks

Hi, my new tenant is a childminder. I am happy for her to continue doing this at our house. She will be arranging and responsible for the Ofsted inspectionand compliance. I have arranged my insurance and we don't have a mortgage. I need a form of words to grant permission and set out conditions. Do you have a template.


22/10/2018 22:04

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions

Share this page