Section 21

You are here : Member Forums Rent Arrears Section 21
10 Posts
0 Thanks

Hi can you help me with correct format to proceed. My tenant is now 3 (sporadic )months behind in his rent, after promises to pay.
Should i contact his guarantor in the next case?
Also how do i go about terminating the contract and obtaining the Section 21 form?
How much notice do i give the tenant?
Do I need a solicitor or can I proceed myself?

30/10/2018 19:08

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions

Share this page