Bullying by Directors of Estate - Directors of Share of free hold company

You are here : Member Forums Rent Arrears Bullying by Directors of Estate - Directors of Share of free hold company
P
Perkins
3 Posts
0 Thanks

Good Morning All !.

I have a share of freehold in a block of 24 flats, One of two directors of the management company of the Estate, who lives next door to my tenant has accused her of.

Irregular domestic waste disposal
Making unreasonable noise levels
Using unauthorised parking sapce
Blocking drain
Anti social behaviour
Posting malicious communication.
Having more than one pet .
Damage to communal areas.

I have asked for evidence of this and have received nothing.

The tenant strenuously denies these claims and counter claims that she is being harassed by him

My tenant has contacted the police regarding her neighbour (The director) on several occasions for various harassment charges ranging from the doirector barging past her on the stairs to Intercepting her mail... she alleges he opened her mail from housing benefit and replied "not at this address" to shoulting abuse through he letter box.

The director claims this isnt true, The tenant has crime references but wont tell her the outcome of the case. |

The director has emailed me to say that these police calls are affecting the tenants "case with the directors"

I have caught the director out lying, He claims that my tenant accused him of assaulting her child...I have an email from the police saying this is not the case.

The AGM of the meeting is tonight and the Directors issued a "special resolution" to the agenda where they have asked the other residents to vote to allow them to force me to 1. Terminate my tenants lease and 2. if i dont agree they will start legal proceedings to terminate my share of freehold if i don not evict her.

The letter accompanying the AGM notice is heavily biased towards the directors, and mentions nothing of the counter claims They have asked that all residents vote with them to agree the "special resolution". "allowing" them to force me to evict her. I feel this is terribly unfair, and possibly illegal.

Would Anyone have any advice on the matter and how to react to it at the AGM would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance !

05/11/2018 12:56

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions