Recovery of rent owed

You are here : Member Forums Rent Arrears Recovery of rent owed
3 Posts
1 Thanks

We have just served a section 21 notice on our tenant who has now left the property, owing £5000 rent arrears. She has also maliciously damaged the property on leaving.
We have reported this to the police for criminal damage and got a crime number for our insurance.
She is currently unemployed. We have NI number and address of where she is living now.

How is the best way to go about recovering any of the money owed?

05/11/2018 15:11

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions

Share this page