Iíve just been informed by my tenant that she has separated with her husband who is a joint tenant. He has agreed to move out and she wants to continue with the house on her own and says she can afford it. They have been tenants for three years and are now on a periodic rolling tenancy.
- Do I need to issue a new tenancy in her name only
- Do I need something from her husband signed to say he no longer wants the property.
- What happens to the original guarantor as if a new tenancy is started there will be no guarantor
- The deposit is in her name already, would I have to refund this and then she pay it again?
- Can I just let the other tenancy run on
Any help would be great.
Want to read more?
This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.