party wall

You are here : Member Forums Other party wall
16 Posts
4 Thanks

A fence on a party wall has collapsed and is due for replacement. I understand that expenses for repairs to party walls would be shared between the two property owners.
While I am getting quotes I have tried to contact the neighbouring owner but with no response. Do I have any realistic legal options if my request is ignored?
I have to reinstate the fence for my tenant, but I wouldn't like to bear the total cost. Also, I am not sure whether 'party wall' means only the low brickwork separating the two courtyards or includes the fence supported on it.
Many thanks

20/11/2018 15:04

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions

Share this page