Access to property

You are here : Member Forums Rent Arrears Access to property
1 Posts
0 Thanks


I have a tenant who is in arrears since Sept. I have served a section 21 notice.

Yesterday, she sent my managing agent an electrical issue report that outlined some emergency issues. She got this done herself when she noticed some smoke coming from Consumer unit. At no point did she contact me or my agent until after the event.

I want to visit the property with my electrician to look at the issues but she is not answering my calls or texts. Can I enter the property without her permission to look at the problems if she does not get back to me? I am aware that I have to give her some form of notice but can I do this on email?

Many Thanks for your help

24/11/2018 10:52

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions

Share this page