Live in Landlord

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management Live in Landlord
10 Posts
0 Thanks

Hi there,

A live in Landlord in Croydon is wanting to let his 5 bed home as separate rooms.

Please advise on the type of tenancy doc that would be required from your library and also whether he would need a HMO license (wants to let 4 rooms and keep the 5th for himself).

Many thanks.

28/11/2018 12:08

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions

Share this page