Susan Hartley

You are here : Member Forums Other Susan Hartley
Susa H
2 Posts
0 Thanks

I want to sell a property but don't want to use an agent. I just need access to Right Move and then want to do the rest myself. I use for lettings and it works that way, I used to also do sales with them, but they no longer offer this service. Do you know how it can be done these days?

04/12/2018 10:05

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions

Share this page