You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Decorating
88 Posts
5 Thanks

My tenant wants to decorate,only emulsion the walls and maybe undercoat and gloss the woodwork.
I have stipulated a type of colour I am happy with and the tenant is having it done by a decorating company.Should I offer to pay something towards as a token offer ?

06/12/2018 15:42

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions

Share this page