Finding a block management company

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Finding a block management company
L
LucyT
3 Posts
0 Thanks

Hi

I own a leasehold flat in a building with 9 flats in total. The freeholder has managed the building for a number of years, but has not really managed it at all. He has now decided, after many complaints from leaseholders, that he does not want to carry on managing the building. Despite many requests for accounts over the yeas, the freeholder has not produced any I have agreed to take over the organisation of the management on behalf of the other leaseholders. I am going to set a management company with myself and one other leaseholder as directors. I have considered managing it myself, however I live 300 miles away and I have no experience in this kind of management. I am struggling to find a block management company that is reasonably local. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Many thanks
Lucy

09/12/2018 20:05

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions