Periodic tenancy - need to serve new documents?

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Periodic tenancy - need to serve new documents?
Jo Bloggs
22 Posts
0 Thanks

My tenants entered the property in July 2017 on a 6 month tenancy. They were served all the necessary paperwork at the time. (Am awaiting confirmation in writing on this from tenant finding letting agent). Once the tenancy ended and it went onto a rolling contract, did I need to serve the paperwork again. They have had the gas safety certificates in that time.

They are consistently late payers of rent (less than 2 months late though) and I now want to serve a section 21.

14/01/2019 09:34

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions

Share this page