Buildings Insurance

You are here : Member Forums Other Buildings Insurance
2 Posts
0 Thanks

Hi, I own two flats which are part of a block of flats. The management companies pay the buildings insurance so do I only need to pay for my contents insurance or do I have to pay for buildings as well? Thanks.

15/01/2019 16:53

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions

Share this page