Section 21 -!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are here : Member Forums Campaigning and Policy Section 21 -!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
70 Posts
0 Thanks
Does section 21 expire the date on the section 21 or the day after the date on it.
Also I am in the process of writing a letter to these tenants explaining that they have to vacate the property by this date as they are so thick that they will be assuming they can live there for ever and a day and not actually have to get out. So I need to bring to their attention the date at which they should be leaving (if it happens; which is very unlikely!! but thats another story!) I am also highlighting in the letter the damage that needs to be repaired ( which again is unlikely to be done) My question is
1) Is it OK for me to write this letter or is it seen as harrassment - as I have had a soliciter involved.
2)Should I just leave it for the soliciter to deal with? I want to do this myself as I feel capable of doing this and begrudge paying anymore money to a soliciter.
Any advice will be much apprecaited.
Thanks

Linda

15/04/2008 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband