Mistakes Made.

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Deposits Mistakes Made.
Olivia66
Olivia66
7 Posts
0 Thanks

Hello
AST start date 16 May 2014. 1).Deposit taken but did not put in scheme 2).No inventory taken.
Tenant living with 2 children under age. When the tenancy started the lady (Tenant) did not mentioned that her son is mental health patient. After a year so cooker, fridge freezer she replaced by herself without informing LL. We provided both new but cannot prove. Why not informed? ‘Because it was broken’ later few months washing machine broken literally the metal body broken as if force used, tenant complained replaced by property owner.
Now the situation is such the flat in a bad shape. She sent some issues to my what’s up account I did not used it when I was on holidays. So she complained to council, council sent me a letter to address issues and the tenant denied access. Tenant does not want to see LL gain. Council telling ‘you sort out with tenant or take some legal advise’, solicitor quoted 450+vat for 2 hrs. Imagine the situation mistakes were made don’t know what to do now on? Any advise much appreciated. Thank you.

21/01/2019 19:24

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
Ideal Flatmate
Envirovent
John Pye Auctions