Anti Social Behaviour

You are here : Member Forums Other Anti Social Behaviour
S
Squirrel
13 Posts
1 Thanks

Could someone please advise me I have had a new tenant (he has only been in the property for just over a month): the last four weeks have been dreadful. I am constantly getting texts and calls from neighbour in the vicinity of the flat he rents from me (I own three in one block) and the Police took him away for questioning two weeks ago (this was dreadful the Police would not tell me what he had done but it was the armed response team which entered to detain him for questioning. I believe he was released without charge but the reports of noise and groups of men coming and going and parties etc. In the Flat plus other people kicking the communal door in to get at him is intolerable. I went to my property on Sunday night as the fire alarm system kept going off, I discovered six youths in his bedroom all smoking cannabis. The Police say they cannot do anything about this. I am at my wits end, as every weekend something is happening over the last four weeks which have led me to believe I have been duped into taking this man as a Tenant and the first weekend he was in, underage girls were seen to be running in and out of the block of flats, and then a large double glazed unit was smashed by youth from outside the property presumably in retaliation of this Tenant from Hell that I have acquired. He still has five months left on his AST is there anything I can do to expedite terminating his Tenancy immediately.

24/01/2019 15:01

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions