Addendum to Tenancy Agreement?

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management Addendum to Tenancy Agreement?
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
The Pub Landlord
The Pub Landlord
5 Posts
0 Thanks

Hi all,

My existing tenant broke up with his girlfriend who is the co-tenant. She's moving out but he wanted to stay. Our existing tenancy agreement is until end of March 2019 and I am drafting a new tenancy agreement for him alone starting April. However, it gets a little complicated here as his income is a below what I consider minimum to rent the place. Since I had a history with him and he's been a good tenant, I decided to go ahead. However, I am asking for a 4 months rental in advance as a safeguard. The rest of the rental (8 months) is to be then split across 11 months. He's agreed to this approach.

However, my issue is how do I incorporate this into the tenancy agreement? Should I keep the rental amount in the tenancy agreement to the actual rental amount/month and provide an addendum to the tenancy agreement with all these details I've described above? Any help or advice would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

05/02/2019 21:58

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
Ideal Flatmate
Envirovent
John Pye Auctions