Join the Residential Landlords Association

anyone else being prevented from accessing the Forum by pop-up screen blocks?

You are here : Member Forums Access anyone else being prevented from accessing the Forum by pop-up screen blocks?
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Maureen_539
Maureen_539
3,330 Posts
1,339 Thanks

I'm annoyed when my limited time to read or answer posts is blocked by the silly pop-ups. Fine if I do want to engage in live chat....not fine when I don't have any choice.
If I wanted to live chat I'd press the green button[chat to the RLA] IF I DON'T then I don't seem to have a choice in the matter as the screen is half filled with the live 'chat box'brick. The box that can't be removed and then remains there like a bad smell. I can't drag it off, can't remove it. This prohibits me from accessing the Forum.

Automatically. If this is a way to cut down Forum traffic, restricting access..then WELL DONE Lat as you've succeeded. I sent a message on the live chat to this effect and the reply back was 'no can do' from a supervisor. Charming!
I'm typing now expecting any second for the barrier in the form of the 'live chat' brick to come crashing down. Each time it does, i'll not hand around for the brick to eventually go ,I'll log out.

19/02/2019 12:03

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
Residently
99 Homes
John Pye Auctions