Tenancy agreement form

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management Tenancy agreement form
Ageement form to provide new owners that want
Ageement form to provide new owners that want
1 Posts
0 Thanks

I have a 3 bedroom end terraced house, I not sure want Tenancy agreement to provide should it be AST or Company let.
The company are likely to start a care home business in the property. What tenancy do I provide them with, as the Company let agreement seem to for employers of the company to live.

But tenants are not people staying at the property temporarily to looked after. Should it be short term or long term tenants? But looking at Company agreement it states you can run a business from the property.

Any advice would be helpful one what agreement I should provide to new tenants that would to a run a business at the property would be helpful Thanks

29/03/2019 23:59

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
Ideal Flatmate
John Pye Auctions