Join the Residential Landlords Association

Pay as you go electricity and gas meters

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Pay as you go electricity and gas meters
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
champagnediva
champagnediva
27 Posts
5 Thanks

Good morning

I have a tenant who moved in on 12th April. Prior to her moving in she told me she wished to have a pay as you go system for meters which she had in her previous house. I checked with British Gas and they had no problem with that. I currently have smart meters at the property. She has now contacted me with a copy of e-mail from B.G who wish to come round on 14th to install/update something alongside electric meter. I work full time and am not prepared to wait all day at property. She has told me she will be at work that day. I feel that there us nothing wrong with meters, previous tenant used to do DD. She is the one who wishes for a different system. I am more than happy to help her out and wait for perhaps 1 or 2 hours but sorry not a whole day or even half a day. Told her to do DD and there will be no problem.

29/04/2019 09:55

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
Ideal Flatmate
99 Homes
John Pye Auctions