Join the Residential Landlords Association

Waiting game

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Damitjanet
Damitjanet
11 Posts
0 Thanks

Hi everyone, I've issued a section 21 to my tenant, she has rent arrears but I went for the easy no fault option I thought,communication isn't great , a few weeks ago she said she will pay the rent when she has it! and that she will be out on the date requested, 25th May. She has changed her phone number again but I have an email address and facebook messenger (we were using whatsapp till she changed her number though most of that was done through her mother the (guarantor) as my messages were ignored) my question is do I just sit back and wait for her to let me know what's happening,do I email/message to request an update of the rent arrears and her moving out? Sorry it's a bit of a garbled question,I don't believe a word she says , one minute she's moving in with boyfriend then she's getting a council house....one story after another....I intend to take to court for arrears and damages when she has gone
Thank you in advance for any replys Janet

01/05/2019 23:13

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
Ideal Flatmate
99 Homes
John Pye Auctions