You are here : Member Forums Campaigning and Policy FORM N244 APPLICATION NOTICE:INCORRECT FORM
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
13 Posts
3 Thanks
I submitted on 22/11/2012 above form to County Court with 80 fee which was returned to me because: I had "not included sufficient copies for all parties nd the court". I then re-submitted immediately with two copies of all documents.
Then on 02/01/2013 The Back Office wrote that the Judge has made the following comment "that the claimant cannot make a claim for arrears of rent in a claim brought under the accelerated possession procedure".
On 25/10/2012 the District Judge had ordered the defendant to give up possession on 19/11/2012 and to pay the claimant's costs of 175 before 19/11/2012.
Defendant paid the costs of 175 into my account. But he did not leave until 13/12/2012 after I requested on N325 and paid for Bailiff 110. So I got the costs,the possession but there were arrears so I thought I had already submitted the N244 claiming arrears of 2,224 as I said above. So which separate claim should I issue for arrears? And how do I get the address of the dfendant,except through the Charity which was advising him and why would they help me?
Please advise.

This member has been thanked by 3 members for this post.
09/01/2013 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
Ideal Flatmate
John Pye Auctions