rental guarantee investment

You are here : Member Forums Letting Agents rental guarantee investment
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
1 Posts
0 Thanks

We purchased an apartment with rental back guarantee scheme for 2 years little germany, bradford. Then found out the company have gone into liquidation after 6 months rental stopped. Eventually got call from Bluetree lettings agency bradford saying they managing since july 2 bed new build 475 pcm. Sent paperwork which states they are charging 170 plus VAT for sending payments to landlord direct now as appose to Asquith developers, who would then top up and pay me 720 pcm under rent scheme. I presume they already took letting fee from asquith or watever arrangement they had with developers, is it lawfull of them to charge me this now ?. I had no part in choosing them as agents etc, and consider rent to be low for 2 bed newbuild aswell. They informed us that better not to pick up keys as can still chase Asquith for guarantee rent scheme compensation, but if we got the keys would not be eligible. Wher do we sit with the liquidators ? price water house coopers manchester had no contact so far.

regards

Jaan

06/10/2008 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband