Finding out ex tenants employment status

You are here : Member Forums Letting Agents Finding out ex tenants employment status
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
3 Posts
0 Thanks
After finally getting an Attachment Of Earnings order from the courts my ex tenant as I expected decides to ignore the order.

After several more months of frustration with the tenant disappearing, changing her name etc I finally tracked her down as the courts told me they could do nothing if they did not know where she lived.

The courts then re-issue the AOE but the ex tenant claims she is unemployed now, which I confirmed by speaking with their former employer.After telling the court they have no income the court tell me they can do nothing until my ex tenant is working again.

My question is how am I to find out when they are working again!?
I have their NI number so is there someone who can be contacted who can give me any current employment details of my ex tenant?

My ex tenant was evicted from my property 2 years ago and still I have not had back any of the arrears!!!!

20/11/2006 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband