Repairs to door after damage...
* It's driving me mad - but I'm evicting her under S.21 so no issues there...
* In terms of repairs to the door who is liable for the repair if:
1) It was the tenant's ex-partner who kicked it open.
2) If it was ambulance staff, as the tenant needed medical assistance.
3) It was the police, in relation to anti-social behaviour such as drugs.
4) It was the tenant/ tenant's friend as the tenant was locked out.
&then what happens if the property is burgled under any of the above circumstances if the landlord has not been informed about the door, or refused to repair it? Is the landlord liable goods that have been stolen?
Want to read more?
This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.