Next Action?

You are here : Member Forums Letting Agents Next Action?
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
S
Sasha Richards
25 Posts
0 Thanks
I have obtained a county court judgement for repossession of my flat on the 7th March and also the total amount of the arrears of 2300, payable on or before 7th March. My tenants are likely to leave on 7th March without paying anything and although I know where one of them works, I don't know where the other one does.

My question is, how do I proceed now?

Do I claim the arears using moneyclaimonline and go down the attachment of earnings route? How do I find out where the second tenant works?

Can I get in touch with the court baliffs now so that they're all ready to go in on 7th March?

Do I use direct collections and use their 'baliffs on the doorstep' tactic but have to pay their 15% of all money recovered as well as 150 + VAT. And how will they recover the money any better than me using moneyclaimonline?

I feel that I'm SO close now to getting it all sorted out, but I expect someone will have something to say about my optimism!

22/02/2007 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband