BEWARE OF unproffessional agent's !! ask to see those referances before you let !

You are here : Member Forums Letting Agents BEWARE OF unproffessional agent's !! ask to see those referances before you let !
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
F
fedup now
35 Posts
1 Thanks
Had / still have touble getting a pair of low life out of my house never paid any rent abandoned the property left me with all their possesions to look after, horrible reprobates who know don't give a *+!! for any one or any thing, one has been banned from the county can't get an address for legal reasons, anyway got so fed up in the end I went to the agent and demanded to see the "credit and bank ref's" you won't beileve how terrible they were -Halifax "only had an account for three weeks seem alright". The personal referance form took on a crude yes/no format, and remember these are names the client chose presumably because these are the best ref's he can get! personal friend 1 , Known this man for 20yrs don't know his lady. Personal friend 2, has crossed out yes and no on both enquiries, explaining in the comments box "he's standing next to me"! .and that's all there was! Would you recommend these people to a landlord? well this was a high street esate agent chargedŁ500+ &NO insurance!
20/03/2007 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions