about to be arrested reply

You are here : Member Forums Letting Agents about to be arrested reply
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
F
fedup now
35 Posts
1 Thanks
I saw this character at short notice outside the property he signed a hand written document and agreed to relinquish the tenancy and remove his property by 1st April(all in lock up garage on the premises for safe keeping as the two parties involved were banned from contacting each other )originally I had no way to contact this person. somebody had been seen in the property at night, and as this character had been banned from the county for allegedly threatening his live in girl friend with a knife and assault, I figured I had to protect her property from him and his property from her I informed her she could collect her property at any time. I was going to invoice property taken, and by whom it was taken. The police constable gave me the name of the solicitor dealing with the criminal charges against this person I informed the solicitor by phone that his client should arrange to collect his stuff he said he would apply to the crown prosecution service for bail conditions to collect his stuff, then said he would do no more as he was acting on the criminal matter only, but he would inform him that his property was in the lock up. I herd no more from this person until last Saturday when I got him to sign, because I had not herd from him until this time I proceeded with a section 8 about three weeks ago just so I could finalise the matter legally if they didn't remove their possessions (she hasn't collected her stuff either but she has returned the key's. Now he wants a council house and has been told he must be evicted and homeless before he can apply so all of a sudden we are allegedly being accused of 1/ unlawful eviction and harassment of occupier section 1 subsection 2.
2/ Attempting to deprive residential occupier of premises.
3/ protection from eviction act 1977.
incidentally no rent has been paid since occupancy, all my correspondence has been headed WITHOUT PREJUDICE. somebody told me to do this
This member has been thanked by 1 member for this post.
29/03/2007 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions