Tenant's boyfriend

You are here : Member Forums Access Tenant's boyfriend
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
B
Beth05
2 Posts
0 Thanks
Hi,

I had a tenant move in to my property in April, she was accepted but on the basis of having a guarantor, her boyfriend at the time signed up for this, as he wasn't on the tenancy agreement and they weren't going to be living together.

Now, we have received an email saying he no longer wishes to be her guarantor as they are no longer in a relationship.

The tenant has also moved another man in with her, who isn't on the tenancy agreement and we don't know anything about the man.

We have received a lot of complaints from neighbours about her boyfriend, saying he is blocking the road with his car, than when asked to move it he becomes nasty.

Also, we have been informed of a dog at the property, my Dad even saw her dog playing with it, but when questioned she said it was just her friends and wasn't staying at the property, but neighbours have informed us, two months later it is still there.

When we called to do and inspection there was no dog in the property, as she knew we were coming she probably took the dog out, there is also a very large fishtank on the living room carpet, which could cause damage to it.

What can we do about this tenant???! Any answers would be appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

05/09/2012 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband