Complicated neighbours

You are here : Member Forums Letting Agents Complicated neighbours
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
10 Posts
1 Thanks
Hi I wonder if someone can offer me some advice. I have a little one bed property which is in a very desirable area for commuters and never has a problem attracting prospective tenants. My problem is that it is a terraced property with a very lonely chap with learning disabilities on one side and a rather sinister and nosey chap who is an obvious alcohol problem and is also known to the social services (for mental health reasons) on the other side.

My tenants have recently served notice of a month and sinse this time the sinister guy seems to have had a number of worrying interactions with my tenants. He has always been strange and does seem to pester my female tenants particularly, but recently he has been threatening and my tenant has called the police and he has been arrested overnight. He is now back home and the social services tell me they have a package of care in place for him.

My concern is that this property attracts young couples and I am extremely concerned about letting to people in the future. I know I don't have to say anything but I do feel responsible for their safety and I wonder if anyone has any thought or advice.
Thanks, Suzie

This member has been thanked by 1 member for this post.
07/10/2007 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband