Free Price-comparison Service

You are here : Member Forums Access Free Price-comparison Service
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
P
Peter Firth
30 Posts
0 Thanks
I have come across a new service where you can get free advice on the best household financial products. Also, this is no 'Go Compare' type website (don't you just hate that Ad!), these are real people that listen and call you back to discuss your options! Apparently the people doing the searching for you are qualified and registered IFA advisors so it can't really come much better than that I don't think.

This company considered TV advertising (and might still do it yet) but they decided to use personal referrals as a way to grow their business. As an incentive they give 5 to anyone who refers someone who does business with them. To do this you need to be a Free Member yourself. I was thinking about refering my tenants for example (don't worry, all financial products are paid up front so even if you are not sure about the tenants, they won't be getting away without paying them...if only renting out property was as simple!). There is even a way to get much higher on-going commission payments but for this you have to pay some money up front, but it might be worth doing if you get some good responses from your tenants taking up this service.

If you want to have a look at it, use the link below in full as this will automatically give you the referral details you will need to join up as a free member.
http://www.lifeukfinancial.com/peterfirth

Of course you could still use the Price Comparison sites as well but take note of what the BBC News article revealed about these in the link below, so you might be better off having a professional do the work for you afterall...why not try it out while it remains a free service!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7766798.stm

If you like the service and would be happy to refer it to your tenants then this could give you another income stream also, especially if you paid for the membership level where you can get on-going commission payments for multiple successful referrals.

I hope you find this as interesting as I did! Even if you don't do anything with this information, I think you will be hearing about this Company in the near future in Property and Rental Managment circles due to the link with household financial services provision.

31/01/2010 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband