tenants with concerns about their neighbours!

You are here : Member Forums Letting Agents tenants with concerns about their neighbours!
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
10 Posts
1 Thanks
Can anyone offer some advice? I have recently moved two new tenants into my terraced property &they have signed up to a 6 month contract. They have however been calling me with concerns about the neighbours. They are either side of my terraced and both have differing degrees of learning disabilities. One of them is fine but is obviously very lonely and comes out the minute you leave the house to bombard you with questions &makes it quite tricky to get away. The other is a little different and is a bit more of a social misfit (&seems to be the main concern of my tenants). He has been putting notes through the door asking to borrow money &looking in through their window commenting on the things inside, much to the dismay particularly to the female member of the rental as to be honest he does come across as being rather creepy. Both of these neighbours are under the care of the Social Services to some degree. I've got an awful feeling there is very little advice I can offer the tenants but does anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks, Suzy

06/05/2007 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband