HMO

You are here : Member Forums Letting Agents HMO
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
3 Posts
0 Thanks
I have an HMO my license states that Room 4 may have 2 occupants , Room 3 is not allowed to have any and that I must provide an extra kitchen as only 3 separate families may use a kitchen. In my case this is 3 single people. At the moment 5 people share a large kitchen.

I am therefore joining Room 4 and Room 3 together to get a bedroom with bathroom and kitchen facilities.

My tenants have different dates of their agreements : 1 on the 11 of month and the other on the 28th of the month. Can I issue a section 21 giving and end date that is the 28th for both even if this will mean that for one it does not expire on a rent day. their original agreement has expired. this would give one 2 months notice and the other 6 weeks.

These are both good tenants one has been their for over 3 years and I really would like to keep things as they are. I will loose money in rental income for the future and the cost of the changes.

08/05/2007 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband