Sacked lazy agent - then the tenant they placed did a runner!!!

You are here : Member Forums Letting Agents Sacked lazy agent - then the tenant they placed did a runner!!!
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
1 Posts
0 Thanks
We chose an agency who seemed very proffessional and helpful at the start of our business relationship and placed some tenants. We later found out that they weren't doing their job, charging us for work that wasn't carried out etc and subsequently dis-instructed them and dealt directly with the tenants. the 'lead' half of couple that they placed has now left her partner, and run off leaving the house in a disgusting mess. The estranged partner has 'done his best' by paying 1 months rent and keeping me updated, he has also given me her parent's address; this however doesn't detract from the fact that she has left with debts all over the place along with a house / garden for us to repair. (Costs are currently around 1100 mark)
When i spoke to the estranged partner he informed me that she had a collection of CCJs so we would like to know if there is any way we can hold the agent to account?
19/11/2008 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband