deed of guarantee/ 2 month rent deposit contract

You are here : Member Forums Letting Agents deed of guarantee/ 2 month rent deposit contract
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
D
denric
116 Posts
1 Thanks

I have never done this before and I cannot find anywhere on the site that gives any help or advice on filling this form in and any pitfalls to watch out for.

If you give new contract for whatever reason,ie rent increase or for reasons stated below, does this deed of guarantee that has been signed still stand or does it become invalid?

The 2 months rent deposit, do you have to give tenant a new contract every 6 months at the end of the shorthold tenancy or can it roll over like the last contracts could? Confused as it says in month 6 you dont collect rent because you have a month in hand so they do not have to pay any rent, but what if they are hopefully staying.

If the answere is yes you can roll it over how can you then give tenant clear dates and amounts payable as instructed?

Do you use a spreadsheet and attach to contract, or have you anything I can download so as I do not make any bungles with it?

12/07/2007 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband