HHRSS

You are here : Member Forums Letting Agents HHRSS
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
0 Posts
0 Thanks
I (re HHRSS)was served with a improvement notice during a holiday period while I was ill, was given to a relative to sort out unfortualy he did not appeal within the twenty one days allowed., Most of the work was totally unnessesary eg take out all the period windows which were in good condition replace with PVC, put units in a kitchens no longer used,replace the bath which was cast iron because it had a tiny spot of rust around the waste which only required bath enamel an a artist brush to put it on,rebuild a brick arch,which had haif one brick missing, instead of replaceing the one brick, but a paved patio at the back for a washing area, both tenants which have been with me half a life time take there washing to the laundett,hack up and replace the large drive and pathway to the frount door, it only needed slight patching up, put in a drain, the road slopes to the road,take down the frount wall of the garden it was 2inch out of plum and was no danger of collasping it was built to not interfear with the trees. Our surveyor confirmed the above was ignored by council. HELP .
22/11/2007 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband