Possession Order

You are here : Member Forums Letting Agents Possession Order
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
A
Anila
23 Posts
0 Thanks
We are seeking possession of our property and have a hearing on 13th Dec. The judge has adjourned the hearing twice before as the tenant did not bother to attend the hearing but wrote to the Judge to postpone the hearing, which he did. We have been given the court date of 13th after 4 weeks fromt he last hearing. Does anyone know if the tenant can postpone the hearing again?

There was a water pipe leak at the property and when i went there with the plumber, the tenant has really made a mess in the property. It the tenancy agreement it clearly says no pets, but i saw a dog which has made a mess on the carpets. They have fitted a shower which is leaking below into the kitchen which we didn't know about.

Can anyone advice us what we can do about this. I am scared to confront the tetnat, incase they decide to trash the place up. will the judge take all this into consideration at the hearing and ask the tenant to pay for damages? The deposit we have will not cover the dmamge doen by tenant

06/12/2007 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Six Hills House
Landlord Broadband