Part y Wall Agreement dispute- Manchester solictor sought

You are here : Member Forums Letting Agents Part y Wall Agreement dispute- Manchester solictor sought
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
J
Julie_527
4 Posts
0 Thanks
Having problems, dispute with my neighbour, who's caused damage to my porperty's walls, but doesn't have a party wall agrement in place , only just found out he shuld have issued me with one, 2 months before starting extensive work, removing all internal chimney breasts, to help deal with this situation which has arisen.

Can anyone advise, need to resolve this soon, and neighbour has now issued me with some kind of retospective party wall agreement he wishes me to sign, assuring me the work is fine. But need a loacl Manchester lawyer (with a good knowledge of this/building disputes) to take a look and advice. Or alternatively to draw up one on my behalf for this neighbour to sign, as I don't know about any future potental damage that may have been caused, that might affect my house if work hasn't been done correctly.

Please help

Many thanks

07/12/2007 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband