Any experience (good or bad!) with Upad or makeurmove online Agencies

You are here : Member Forums Letting Agents Any experience (good or bad!) with Upad or makeurmove online Agencies
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
Matty
6 Posts
1 Thanks
Hi Folks

I'm looking to rent out my property, and rather than use a local Estate Agent who want to charge me best part of 500 quid for doing nothing, I'm looking to do it myself..

Now the Referencing, Deposit, Inventory and AST I'm happy with, have done before using the RLA services and documents.

What I now need is the ability to advertise, and best place is obviously Rightmove - there appears to be a few online agencies that offer an 'Advertise only' service for around 50 quid - two I've found is upad.co.uk and makeurmove.co.uk

Has anyone got experiences of either of these two online services? - good, bad and the ugly!!

Or other options that I may consider for advertising, other than the local rag?

The Agents that came to see my property have already said that my property is in high demand, and the rental sector certainly seems very active right now, so I can't see any issue with finding someone - just need to find the most cost effective way of reaching the masses!

Thanks
Matt

This member has been thanked by 1 member for this post.
15/06/2011 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband