Loc8 Estate Agents - WARNING TO ALL LANDLORDS

You are here : Member Forums Letting Agents Loc8 Estate Agents - WARNING TO ALL LANDLORDS
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
V
Very annoyed Landlord
23 Posts
0 Thanks
Just like to inform all landlords about Loc8 Estate Agents in Liverpool, they have left me in a legal battle with a CCJ against my name.

They managed one of my properties. The tenant in the property split up with her boyfriend and then "maybe because she couldn't afford the rent" moved out early. I said to Loc8 to chase up the rent which she still owed.

It went to a legal battle of which there was an outer court settlement made, except they forgot to get in writing and next thing i knew, i was left with a hefty fine and a CCJ against my name.

When we looked into it, the tenant sued Loc8 for not protecting the rent and they ignored all attempts to resolve the matter, they left legal papers to over run their deadline dates and never informed me of anything.

When you research them, they have also made a similar "mess-up" with another landlord, costing the landlord 0000, whilst there still sat pretty in their offices.

They don't care about their landlords and their tenants and i would urge any landlord not to deal with them as they are incompetent and they will get you into serous bother.

24/07/2010 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband