Need a honest, reliable, trusting Letting Agent in your area ????

You are here : Member Forums Letting Agents Need a honest, reliable, trusting Letting Agent in your area ????
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
L
LEE JAME MILLWARD
12 Posts
0 Thanks
Hello there,

I have been looking thought this forum and alot of people have bad views of letting agents and for landlords its a big step to take to let a agent run your property and we understand that so please let me tell you about us,

We are a small letting agent but growing everyday we can guarantee great service options from full management to key holder service and we go the extra mile to provide a service to suit you, we rent any property from uk to oversea properties.

We can also guarantee that we will let your property out within 14 days of us taking on your property and if we dont let your property out within the give time "WE WONT CHARGE NO COMMISSION FOR 3 MONTHS".

We take pride in our services and looking after our landlords with care and if there is'nt a provide that suits you we can provide one on your request.

If you would like to chat or arrange a meeting please don't hesitate
to call on 07765011332 or email on millsletting@googlemail.com

i hope you all have a good day

26/07/2009 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband