Case for repossession thrown out of court

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Case for repossession thrown out of court
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
T
Teah
25 Posts
0 Thanks
I have a family on housing benefit who have exceeded their tenancy agreement by over 6 months. Their rental arrears is in excess of 3000. As I am not residing in the country, but I have given my parents the Power of Attorney, as well as having legal representatives, the judge decided because I was not present, the case of re-possession was denied. As you can imagine I am extremely angry. This is Briitsh Justice gone wrong... I want to sell my house , because I am struggling where I am living. Do I not have any rights regarding my own property? The legal representatives are going to appeal, but is there any more advice that would help remove this family from hell from my property. Why when you try to help the less fortunate of this world, it backfires!!!!
15/12/2010 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband