Old tenant has allowed new residents in to property - how to evict

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Old tenant has allowed new residents in to property - how to evict
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
C
Colin_309
4 Posts
0 Thanks
I have a short term assured tenancy with three tenants, joint and several etc. Two tenants moved on, and without letting me know or seeking my permission the remaining tenant has let two new people in ( no idea whether she has simply let them in, or got them to sign something for her, or whether they are paying her rent etc.) I am seeking eviction of the "three" old tenants as the term has expired, and frankly they are now well overdue rent etc. I have issued a notice to evict to the three tenants who were on the original agreement, even though, not to my knowledge, two of them were no longer in the property. If they all leave voluntarily, well that's fine: if not and I need to seek a court order, what do I do? I don't know the names of the other two, or any details. Do I request the order against the old tenants " and any other persons", or is the eviction binding on the property as such.

Thanks for any advice

Colin

15/02/2009 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband