Tenants have given verbal notice and transfered Council Tax etc. into my name, but remain in propert

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Tenants have given verbal notice and transfered Council Tax etc. into my name, but remain in propert
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Forum Avatar
6 Posts
0 Thanks
My joint tenants (who were granted a 6 Month AST begining in October 2007) telephoned and gave notice seven weeks ago which will epire on Tuesday 30 th. September. They have already transfered the Council Tax etc. into my name. They are now saying they want to stay on a weekly basis as the have nowhere to go. I have been driving a round trip of 50 miles to collect the rent monthly and I am not keen on that and I have since have since discovered various things which causes me to prefere that the vacated as soon as possible.

Can you please advise me on the best way I can proceed, and what options I have?

27/09/2008 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband